Holiday House Hinterebenhub
Holidays in a Farmhouse - a Home just for you!
Pure relaxation for the whole family at any time of the year in the Kitzbühel Alps at an altitude of 750 metres. The easy achievable, newly renovated and rustic farmhouse is located in a beautiful sunny location with views of the Hohe Salve and into the stunning Brixental Valley.
The entire holiday house is for your proper occupancy, with approximately 200 m² living space, large garden and playground. The house has two floors consisting of five large bedrooms, equipped with 23 beds, a comfortable large kitchen and a traditional, cosy, spacious lounge with original tiled stove, where you can relax and enjoy yourselves.
In Summer, you can enjoy our quiet location near the forest with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valleys of the Kitzbühel Alps. There are countless ways to spend your days here.
In Winter the ski bus stops right outside and will bring you, in just 5 minutes, to the largest ski area in Austria, the “SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental”. ”. A beautiful cross-country track right on the doorstep and a long natural toboggan run close-by make your Winter holiday just perfect.
This house is ideal for groups or several families with children as well as popular for friends and family gatherings!
A large game-room with table tennis, table football, toys etc. and a seating area are available for all the guests.
For more pictures please visit our photo gallery and video library.
The Ground Floor:
- Living room with satellite TV, tiled oven, large dining table, sofa
- Kitchen/Living room with oven, electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, large wood stove, dining facilities
- Bedroom with single and double bed
- Bathroom facilities: Bathroom (WC, bathtube, wash basin), 2x shower with wash basin, separate WC, extra large separate wash basin
The are four bedrooms on the first floor:
- Bedroom with three single and one double bed
- Bedroom with four single and two double beds
- Bedroom with one single and one double bed
- Bedroom with two single and one double bed
- Large hall with comfortable sitting area, satellite TV, separate WC and access to the large balcony
- Non-smoking house
- Large garden with garden furniture and sun terrace, lawn for games and sunbathing, trampoline, badminton, goal posts, basketball, balls, swings, sea-saw etc.
- Children's cot and high-chair for the little ones
- Large Games room with table tennis, table football, sitting area, toys etc.
- BBQ facilities (charcoal BBQ available)
- Our nearby "Wiflberg" farm has lots of tame animals (cats, rabbits, ponies, calves) to entertain children for hours or even for the whole holiday.
- Cool down in our swimming pool on warm Summer days at the "Wiflberg" farm
- "Salvenaland“ Leisure Complex (bathing lake, leisure and entertainment park) is just a few minutes away
- Austria's largest connected ski and hiking area Wilder Kaiser-Brixental is also just a few minutes away by car or with the ski bus
- The long natural toboggan run, Haagalm, in very close proximity, is great for having the perfect winter experience
- Cross-country trails and hiking routes directly outside the house
- Marvellous ski touring area close by (Kurzer and Langer Grund in Kelchsau, e.g. Bamberger Ski Hut)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides on request
- More information available under the menu option; Activities - Summer - Winter
High season occupancy - weekly Saturday to Saturday. The holiday house has a maximum of 23 beds. No meals available.
|Last Minute||-10 %|
|Short Stay||on request|
|Short notice bookings also for smaller groups rentable||price on request|
|Small pets (pre-registration required)||€ 5||per animal per day|
|Large pets (pre-registration required)||€ 7||per animal per day|
|Electricity||included for normal usage|
|Wood for fireplace and oven||included for normal usage|
|Rubbish||free when separated orderly - otherwise charged|
|Use of washing machine||€ 6||per wash|
|Tumble dryer||€ 6||per load|
|Bed linen, tea/dish towels||free, are available|
|Towels and swimming towels||please bring your own|
|Parking places||free and sufficient available|
|Ski bus||stops directly at the house, free|
|Wiflberghof Swimming Pool||250 metres across a meadow path, free|
|Farm's own produce||available at reasonable prices|
|Bread Service||during the season, on request|
|Supermarkets (Billa, Spar, M-Preis)||approx. 2 km away|
|Inn/Restaurant||approx. 1 km away|
|Final cleaning charge||€ 12||per person per stay|
|Visitor's tax (from 14 years)||€ 1.25||per person per night (according to regulations)|
|Deposit||€ 300||to be paid on arrival|
Arrival: Rooms may be occupied from 2 p.m.
Departure: At the latest by 10 a.m.
A deposit of 30 % is due to be paid on completion of the booking.
The remaining amount must be paid 14 days before the arrival date.